Wednesday, January 4, 2012

The 1978 Hip Hop Prophecy, My Life, provided us: A Very Important and Spiritual Message!

Billy Joel - It's My Life.
In the wildly popular Hip Hop Prophecy: " My Life " - by Billy Joel - we can [ honestly ] witness both: A Narrative, and A Two Party Conversation - between: Billy Joel and The Mighty One. But surprisingly, however... you would probably guess wrongly, in determining exactly who's who... because, these Two Individual  Parties, are not, who you might think. After all, there's a reason - that when scholars have faithfully documented our own lives - they've always referred to it, as: " His-Story "!

Meanwhile, The Popular Hit Song: " My Life " - by Billy Joel - is [ indeed ] ' An Eye Opener ' among all of our numerous Hip Hop Prophecies... because, it clearly documents The Withdrawal Of His Holy Own Spirit - from the churches of Spiritual Babylon! Just watch the short video, and then we'll look at Those Very Interesting Lyrics....


America In Prophecy

My Life - by: Billy Joel.


My Life - Lyrics By: Billy Joel

Billy Joel:

Got a call from an old friend [ The Holy Spirit Spoke With Me Again Today ]
We used to be real close [ Earlier In Life, We Actually Spoke Quite Often ]
Said he couldn't go on the American way [ He Said, America's Destruction Was Now Nearing ]
Closed the shop, sold the house [ He Has Abandoned Its Churches, And Tried A New Approach ]
Bought a ticket to the West Coast [ He Moved On To The Hollywood Stage ]
Now he gives them A Stand-Up Routine In L.A.
[ And Now, He's Teaching Us Through Humorous Movies ]

{ *** NOTE: The Following Movies Were, Then, Being Made By Hollywood:
 Yahweh [ The Mighty One ]:

I don't need you to worry for me [ I Can Proclaim The True Message For Myself ]
cause I'm alright [ But, I'm Still Available If You Actually Need Me ]
I don't want you to tell me [ Stop, Telling Me What To Do ]
it's time to come home [ I Know My Own Prophetical Time Schedule ]
I don't care what you say anymore [ Since, You Are Speaking Lies In My Name ],
this is my life [ I Am The Mighty One ]
Go ahead with your own life [ Do Whatever You Want ],
leave me alone [ But, Leave Me - Entirely - Out Of It ]

I never said you had to offer me a second chance [ I Don't, Honestly, Need You ]
(I never said you had to) [ It Is You, That Truthfully Needs Me ]
I never said I was a victim of circumstance [ I Never Complained When You Rejected Me ]
(I never said) [ I Never Whined, About Those Whom You Listened To ]
I still belong [ In Fact, I Still Love All Of You ]
don't get me wrong [ But, I Don't Serve You ]
You can speak your mind [ Come To Me, In Prayer, Privately ]
But not on my time [ But, Don't Teach Lies In My Name ]

They will tell you, you can't sleep alone in a strange place
[ They Have Taught You About Atheism ]
Then they'll tell you, you can't sleep with somebody else
[ They Have Taught You About Satan ]
Ah, but sooner or later you sleep in your own space
[ But, I Shall Wake Up My Own Children ]
Either way it's okay to wake up with yourself
[ And, Either Way, You'll All Make A Choice ]

I don't need you to worry for me [ I Can Proclaim The True Message For Myself ]
cause I'm alright [ But, I'm Still Available If You, Truthfully, Desire Me ]
I don't want you to tell me [ Stop, Telling Me What To Do ]
it's time to come home [ I Know My Own Prophetical Schedule ]
I don't care what you say anymore [ Since, You Are Speaking Lies In My Name ],
this is my life [ I Am The Mighty One ]
Go ahead with your own life [ Do Whatever You Want ],
leave me alone [ But, Leave Me Entirely Out Of It ]

I never said you had to offer me a second chance [ I Don't, Honestly,  Need You ]
(I never said you had to) [ It Is You, That Truthfully Needs Me ]
I never said I was a victim of circumstance [ I Never Complained When You Rejected Me ]
(I never said) [ I Never Whined, About Those Whom You Listened To ]
I still belong [ In Fact, I Still Love All Of You ]
don't get me wrong [ But, I Don't Serve You ]
You can speak your mind [ Come To Me, Privately, In Prayer ]
But not on my time [ And, Don't Teach Lies In My Name ]

I don't care what you say anymore [ Since, You Are Speaking Lies In My Name ],
this is my life [ I Am The Mighty One ]
Go ahead with your own life [ Do Whatever You Want To Do ],
leave me alone [ But, Leave Me Entirely Out Of It ]

(Keep it to yourself, it's my life.) [ Stop, Lying In My Name ]
(Keep it to yourself, it's my life.) [ Stop, Muddying The Crystal Clear Waters ]
(Keep it to yourself, it's my life.) [ Stop, Trampling My Own Vineyard ]
(Keep it to yourself, it's my life.) [ I'll Teach Them Myself ]

- Lyrics provided by: Sing365.com

See, I told you, that you [ probably ] wouldn't get it right... Yahweh is the one, who has rejected You, as His Own Spiritual Shepherds... and, Billy Joel was the designated recipient of This Highly-Important Spiritual Message... so that, he could [ faithfully ] proclaim it - to still others! After all, Billy Joel factually listens to The Spirit Of Yahweh; and he [ honestly ] sings - whatever The Mighty One tells him.... He is, indeed, quite-possibly The Greatest Of All The Hip Hop Prophets.

Ahava and Shalom.

May Yahweh's Own: Love and Peace - be upon you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! Bear in mind, that I generally answer any scriptural questions within 24 hours or less.