Saturday, April 14, 2012

In the Hip Hop Prophecy: " Umbrella " - Rhianna and Jay Z tell us What Is Now Coming!

Rhianna: " Umbrella " - album cover.
The Musical Hit: " Umbrella " - by: Rhianna and Jay Z - is very informative to anyone who truthfully possesses a clear knowledge of: Their Common Illuminati Or Satanic Symbology. After all, this subtle conversation between the rapper Jay Z and Rhianna's Own Altar Ego: " Sasha Fierce " - provides much information into What's Actually Coming!

Meanwhile, The Common Illuminati Format of: Satanic Neophyte and High Priestess - is mirrored in many of these videos. For instance, the hit song: " Price Tag " - by Jessie J. and B.o.B. - that truthfully provides us: A Very Similar and Clearly Interrelated Message. Don't believe it, then why not watch the following video: " Umbrella " - by Rhianna and Jay Z - before we study those Highly Interesting Lyrics....

America In Prophecy

Umbrella - by: Rhianna and Jay Z


Umbrella - Lyrics By: Rhianna and Jay Z

[ Jay-Z ]
Ahuh Ahuh 
( Yea Rihanna ) [ Listen To Rhianna ]
Ahuh Ahuh 
( Good girl - Gone bad ) [ She's The High Priestess ]
Ahuh Ahuh 
( Take three... Action ) [ Three Messages/One Explanation ]
Ahuh Ahuh

No clouds in my stones [ No Negative Messages In My Music ]
Let it rain [ Let The Rain Man Do His Best ], 
I hydroplane in the bank [ Personally, I'm Well-Prepared For It ]
Coming down with the Dow Jones [ The Money's Gonna Be Worthless ]
When the clouds come we gone [ But, I'm Already Prepared ], 
We Rocafella [ My Own Connections, Long Ago, Warned Me ]
We fly higher than weather [ I Got The Real Money ]
In G5's are better [ It's All In Ingots, Baby ],
You know me [ I Think Ahead Of Everyone Else ],
In anticipation [ I Have Seriously Prepared For It ], 
for precipitation [ Because, I Know What's Coming ]. 
Stack chips for the rainy day [ I Take The Appropriate Precautions ]
" Jay [ Pay Attention, My Friend ],  
' Rain Man is back with Little Ms. Sunshine [ That's What He Told Me ] ' "
Rihanna where you at [ Rhianna: ' What Is Sasha's Take On It ' ]?

[ Rihanna - Message #1 ]
You have my heart [ I Understand, And I Got Your Own Message ]
And we'll never be worlds apart [ I Love You Too, No Matter What Happens ]
May be in magazines [ But, I Got This One, For Myself ]
But you'll still be my star [ If You Need Me, I'll Come ]
Baby cause in the dark [ You'll Need My Personal Reassurances ]
You can't see shiny cars [ After All, I Know How Materialistic You Are ]
And that's when you need me there [ I'm The Spiritual One ]
With you I'll always share [ And We Complete Each Other ]
Because

[ Chorus ]
When The Sun Shines [ When Satan's Kingdom Rises Again ]
we'll shine together [ You And I Will Be Back Together ]
Told you I'll be here forever [ We're A Team - Just: You And I ]
Said I'll always be a friend [ I've Already Promised You That ]
Took an oath [ We've Made Our Own Vows To Each Other ]
I'ma stick it out till the end [ And, I Take My Own Seriously ]
Now that it's raining more than ever [ Particularly Now, As The End Draws Near ]
Know that we'll still have each other [ No Matter What, We'll Always Be Together ]
You can stand under my Umbrella [ I've Got My Own Personal Resources ]
You can stand under my Umbrella [ And, I'll Share What I've Got With You, Too ]
( Ella ella eh eh eh )
Under my Umbrella [ The Material Wealth, That You So Covet ]
( Ella ella eh eh eh )
Under my Umbrella [ The Spiritual Reassurances, That You'll Need ]
( Ella ella eh eh eh )
Under my Umbrella [ And Anything Else, That You Require ]
( Ella ella eh eh eh eh eh eh )

[ Rhianna - Message #2 ]
These fancy things [ All Of These Material Things ], 
will never come in between [ Mean Very Little To Me ]
You're part of my entity [ You're My Own Heart, Baby ]
here for Infinity [ No Matter What The Rain Man Sends Us ]
When the war has took it's part [ When World War III Is Over ]
When the world has dealt it's cards [ And, So Few Of Us Still Remain ]
If the hand is hard [ If Whatever That's Left Isn't Much ]
together we'll mend your heart [ We Can Work On That Materialism Of Yours ]
Because

[Chorus]
When The Sun Shines [ When Satan's Kingdom Rises Again ]
we'll shine together [ You And I Will Be Together ]
Told you I'll be here forever [ We're A Team, Just: You And I ]
Said I'll always be a friend [ I've Already Promised You That ]
Took an oath [ We've Made Our Own Vows To Each Other ]
I'ma stick it out till the end [ I Take My Own Oaths Seriously ]
Now that it's raining more than ever [ Particularly Now, As The End Draws Near ]
Know that we'll still have each other [ No Matter What, We'll Always Be Together ]
You can stand under my Umbrella [ I've Got My Own Personal Resources ]
You can stand under my Umbrella [ And, I'll Share What I've Got With You ]
( Ella ella eh eh eh )
Under my Umbrella [ The Material Wealth, That You So Covet ]
( Ella ella eh eh eh )
Under my Umbrella [ The Spiritual Reassurances, That You Need ]
( Ella ella eh eh eh )
Under my Umbrella [ And, Anything Else, That You Require ]
( Ella ella eh eh eh eh eh eh )

[ Rhianna - Message # 3 ]
You can run into my arms [ I'm Always Here For You, Baby ]
It's OK don't be alarmed [ Don't Be Afraid Of What's Coming ]
Come here to me [ Let Me Be Your Consolation ]
There's no distance in between our love [ I'm Always In Your Heart ]
So go on and let the rain pour [ The Rain Man Can't Hurt You ]
I'll be all you need and more [ I'm All That You, Really, Need ]
Because

[Chorus]
When The Sun Shines [ When Satan's Kingdom Rises Again ]
we'll shine together [ You And I Will Be Together ]
Told you I'll be here forever [ We're A Team, Just: You And I ]
Said I'll always be a friend [ I've Already Promised You That ]
Took an oath [ We've Made Our Own Vows To Each Other ]
I'ma stick it out till the end [ I Take My Own Oaths Seriously ]
Now that it's raining more than ever [ Particularly Now, As The End Draws Near ]
Know that we'll still have each other [ No Matter What, We'll Always Be Together ]
You can stand under my Umbrella [ I've Got My Own Personal Resources ]
You can stand under my Umbrella [ And, I'll Share What I've Got With You ]
( Ella ella eh eh eh )
Under my Umbrella [ The Material Wealth, That You So Covet ]
( Ella ella eh eh eh )
Under my Umbrella [ The Spiritual Reassurances, That You Need ]
( Ella ella eh eh eh )
Under my Umbrella [ And, Anything Else, That You Require ]
( Ella ella eh eh eh eh eh eh )

[ Rhianna - The Explanation ]
It's raining [ Yeah Jay, It Is Already Raining ]
Ooh baby it's raining [ And, It's Gonna Come Down Hard This Time ]
Baby come here to me [ But, I'm Always Here For You ]
Come here to me [ Just, Forget About It And Come To Me ]
It's raining [ This One's Gonna Be Big ]
Oh baby it's raining [ You Won't Be Walking Away - From This One ]

The Total Eclipse Of The Sun?
It's obvious from the Hit Song: " Umbrella " - that the famous rapper Jay Z still didn't get it; at the time of them composing this particular piece! While Jay Z is bragging about how well he has already prepared himself; Rhianna is letting him know, in no uncertain terms, that none of his own seemingly Ample Preparations will factually matter. After all, Rhianna herself knows, that: ' What's Rapidly Coming Is The Big One [ The Total Eclipse Of The Sun ] '... and that, we're already The Last Generation!

And, How Does Rhianna Know This?

Rhianna's - Demon Pic - Umbrella.
Because, She's Possessed By A Demon... and, the one whom she's possessed by, is already Privy To This Knowledge. Remember, she's the: " Good Girl, Gone Bad " - that, Jay Z has then chosen to speak with... and, Her On Stage Persona: " Sasha Fierce " - The Fierce Warrior Who Protects Man From Yahweh's Own Spiritual Path - is The Bad One! After all, where do you honestly think, that all of that amazing talent is coming from: Rhianna The Person, or The Spirit Living Within Her?

When you: " Sell Your Soul To The Devil " - it's the access to Your Own Influential Talents, that he [ actually ] wants. Why: Buy Just One Soul, when You Can Utilize That One - To Actually Obtain Millions? After all, he's looking for A Decent Return upon his own Spiritual Investment! And, they can do whatever they want, in their own Personal Time... in the end, He's Already Got Them.
{ *** NOTE: The six splashes of seminal fluid, and six male dancers that result from it, actually represent The Completion Of All Six Babylonian Eras - prior to The Sun's Inevitable Eclipse! What it's saying, is that: Lucifer himself [ that carefully depicted demon of: " Bahomet " - who resides within The Capstone ] is now Preparing To Rape And/Or Reap The Earth for the: Sixth and Final Time. How do I know this? I know it, because I'm Jeshurun - The Prophesied One! *** }

Ahava and Shalom.

May Yahweh's Own: Love and Peace - be upon you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! Bear in mind, that I generally answer any scriptural questions within 24 hours or less.