Wednesday, September 5, 2012

In the popular movie: " Phenomenon " - we are being formally introduced to George Malley [ or, The Worker Upon Earth ]....

Phenomenon 1996 - movie poster.
As difficult as it may be to believe, In The Popular Movie: " Phenomenon " - directed by Jon Turteltaub [ which means: " God Has Provided The Turtle Dove " ( in Austrian ) ] - we're actually witnessing A Prophetical Allegory... and, I'm [ truthfully ] Its Main Character Of George Malley! You see, dear brothers and sisters: I've Already Seen The Light, and Have Factually Begun Changing... and, for better or worse, The Entire World Will Eventually Notice Me... since, I'm Tired Of All Their: Foolish Secrets And Dangerous Deceptions.

It's just like Tony Liar says: " Voilla...! "
The World Doesn't Need: Better Inventions, or Superior Fertilizers... but, rather, It Needs To Know The Honest Truth... and, you had better begin to face it, George Malley [ " The Worker On Earth - A: Powerful One, Nobleman, And Prince " ] is going to give it to them! Don't believe me, then why not watch The Following 1996 Movie Trailer for: " Phenomenon "; to see exactly what it is, that I'm talking about....

America In Prophecy

Phenomenon [ 1996 ] - by: Jon Turteltaub.



Phenomenon: Is A Prophetical Allegory

Lace And George - A Marriage Made In Heaven.
While most people don't even ponder any of these stories, I Have Been Studying Them All Quite Deeply... and, the conclusions - that I've [ honestly ] come to - Are Simply Incredible! In fact, just consider This Popular Movie: " Phenomenon "; and Those Names Of: It's Characters And Cast...

The Characters Of Phenomenon [ Include ]:
  • George Malley [ " The Worker On Earth - A: Powerful One, Nobleman, And Prince " ].
  • Lace Pennamin [ " The One Who Binds It Together - The: Pleasant And Beautiful Writer " ].
  • Nate Pope [ " He Whom God Has Provided - The Father Of Everyone " ]
  • Doctor Brunder [ " The Healer -  To The: Brown Ones And Outcasts " ].  

While, The Actors Of Phenomenon [ Include ]:
  • John Travolta [ " God Has Provided - The: Energy, Or Power From Beyond " ].
  • Kyra Sedgwick [ " The Ruler - Who Is The Reed, To Light The World's Lamp " ].
  • Forest Whittaker [ " The Beautiful Meadow - In The Midst Of The Forest " ].
  • Robert Duvall [ " The Bright And Famous One - In: The Valley, Or The Lowlands " ].
But, if you think that's incredible, then just wait until we examine The Movie Trailer....

Phenomenon: The Movie Trailer

I, Always, Said: " George Malley Has Something Extra To Offer The World... "
[ After All, Just Consider His Own Remarkable Names ]!
George Malley

I Said That, The Day I Circumcised You [ After All, You're A Descendant Of King David ].
Happy Birthday, George...
Happy Birthday, Buddy [ Today, You've Become A New Man ]!
This Is Great [ It's So Wonderful To Be: Appreciated And Loved - For, Who I Honestly Am ]...

Thirty Seven [ I Simply Can't Believe, That I Made It This Far ]...?
***Cheers... Here's To You, Father!


- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

John
[ God Has Graciously Provided ]

Travolta

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Did Anybody, See That [ Whatever I Have Just, Factually, Observed ]...
The... The... The Light [ It's Been Shining Down Upon Us, From Up In Heaven ]...?
The... The... There Was The Noise [ And, The Trumpeting Of His Own Angels ]...?
Did... Did... You Hear It [ Haven't You, Also, Noticed These Things ]?
The Man's Inebriated [ He's, Obviously, Drunk ]....
I'm Not Drunk [ I Saw, Whatever It Was, That I Factually Saw ]!

***He, Even, Begins Talking To His Dog....
I Can't Sleep [ My Own Mind, Is Now Moving Far Too Fast To Honestly Allow It ]...
Can You [ The Dog Simply Whines... Leave Me, Alone ]?

What's Happening To You, George [ You're Becoming So Different, From Everyone Else ]?
Well, Lately, Things Have Been So Clear To Me [ It's Like My Brain Has Been Completely Re-Wired ]...
I Just: Understand Quicker [ No Matter What, I Actually Decide To Think About ],
And, I Just Can't Stop Feeding Myself [ My Appetite For Knowledge, Has Become Incredibly Voracious ]...
I Read Two, Or Three, Books A Day [ I'm Constantly Absorbing Far Greater Understanding ]!
Ever, Since [ When, George ]...?
The Sighting { Ha, Ha, Ha...} [ He Thinks, He Saw A UFO ]....
{ You Laugh, But... } It Was, A Damn Light [ Guys, I Never Said Anything About A UFO ]!


- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Imagine Doing, What Others Only Dream Of

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

***George Begins Speaking Portuguese!
George Malley...
You Learned The Portuguese Language...
In Only 20 Minutes [ How Is That, Even, Humanly Possible ]?
Not, All Of It [ Just, What I Needed To Communicate ]!


- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Experiencing, What Others Can't Understand

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

And, I'm Trying To Tell You [ But, You're Truthfully Refusing To Listen To Me ]...
That, I Think There's An Earthquake Coming [ Some: Massive And Earthshaking Events ]!

He's Nice, Isn't He [ We Like Him, Mommy ]...?
Yeah, But He Thinks He Saw A UFO [ Yeah... Except, He's Actually Nuts ]...
And, He Thinks He Can Predict Earthquakes [ And He Goes Around, Predicting Illusionary Disasters ]!
***And Then, The Earth Begins Shaking!


- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

And Believing, What You Never Thought Possible

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
 
***George, Can Move A Pen With His Mind!
Ooohh...Aaahh... Aahhee [ That's Simply Incredible, George ]....
Let Me See You Do That, One More Time [ You Caught Me Off Guard, The First Time ]...?

It's, A Damn Mistake [ It Shouldn't Have Happened, To Me ],
That's, What It Is [ Because, I Don't Know How To Actually Get Through To You ]...
It Should've Happened, To Someone Smart [ So That, All Of You Would Honestly Believe Me ],
But, It Didn't, It Happened To Me [ And Now, A Whole Lot Of You Will Eventually Suffer - For It ]!
***George Smashes The Mirror, Utilizing Only His Mind!

They're Watching Me, So Closely [ Ever Since, I Displayed My Own God-Like Abilities ]...
I Think, I Scare Them [ No-One Treats Me The Same, Anymore ]...?
You're, Not Alone [ Your Own Abilities - Are Not, Completely, Unprecedented ],
People, Have Been Doing Astounding Things [ All Around The Globe ] -
Things, We Can't Explain [ No Matter, How Hard That We May Study Them ]...!

Can't You Just, Look Into His Eyes [ Or, Examine His Own Personal Character ]...
And, See Who He Is [ Why Do You Have To Dissect Him ]?

Is That, Close Enough [ Is That, A Close Enough Shave, George Malley ]...?
You, Tell Me [ I've Actually Been Hoping, That We Would Be Much Closer ]....
That's, Pretty Close [ In Fact... I'm Already, Completely, In Love With You ]...!


- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Share The Wonder

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

What Do You Mean, By Genius [ How Knowledgeable, Is This Guy ]?
He's, Basically, Off The Chart [ I Swear To God, He Knows Almost Everything That's Hidden ]!
I Don't Even Think, He's Testable [ He Knows, Even More Than We Do Ourselves ]....
You Think, That's Something [ Just Wait Until You See, What's Eventually Coming ]...
You Should See The New Stuff [ Those Predictions, Babylon Backed Away From, For This Year ]
In The Spring [ In Fact, Everything He Says Is Gonna Come True ]!


- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Feel The Emotion

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Would You, Lace Pennamin [ O, Daughter Of Israel ]...
Love Me [ The Prince Of Yahweh's Own Covenant ]
The Rest Of My Life [ As His Scriptures, Have Always Prophesied About Us ]?
No [ That's, Simply Not Long Enough ]...
I'm Gonna Love You [ My Only, True Husband ],
For, The Rest Of My Own [ No Matter How Long, That I Truthfully Might Live ]!


- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Believe The Impossible

Phenomenon

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -


Ahava and Shalom.

May Yahweh's Own: Love and Peace - be upon you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! Bear in mind, that I generally answer any scriptural questions within 24 hours or less.