Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Why Can't This Be Love isn't just another song... you see, It's Actually A Marriage Proposal!

Van Halen - Why Can't This Be Love.
In The Popular 1986 Song: " Why Can't This Be Love " - written by: Eddie Van Halen [ that means: " The Protector Of My Wealth In The Valley " ], Michael Anthony [ that means: " The One Who Is Like God And Is Worthy Of Your Praise " ], and Sammy Hagar [ which means: " The One Who Listens To God Is: The Burden Bearer And Continually Forsaken One " ] - we have been provided A Very Important Question.

After all, dear brothers and sisters, " Every Dog Is Entitled To His Day "... and, believe it or not, This Time It's Now Mine!

Atlas has always been: " The Fountainhead ".
But of course, as usual, you probably don't believe me. So,why not listen to The Following Musical Video ( so simply entitled ): " Why Can't This Be Love " - because, ' Atlas Is Now In Need Some Necessary Encouragement '... and, who really knows, You Might Just Be Glad That You Did!

America In Prophecy

Why Can't This Be Love ( 1986 ) by: Van Halen.
[ " All I know is that you've got to run to win... " ]


Why Can't This Be Love: Is A Message For Israel
Whoa, here it comes...
That funny feeling again,
Winding Me up inside,
Every time we touch.
Hey, I don't know...
Oh, tell me where to begin.
'Cause I never, ever,
Felt so much. Hey!

And, I can't recall any love at all...
Oh baby, this blows 'em all away!

It's got what it takes...
So, tell me why can't this be love?
Straight from the heart...
Oh tell me why,
Can't this be love?

I tell myself,
" Hey! Only fools rush in. "
Only time will tell,
If we stand the test of time.
All I know...
You've got to run to win;
And, I'll be damned if
I'll get hung up on the line. Hey!

No, I can't recall anything at all...
Oh baby, this blows 'em all away!

Woo! It's got what it takes...
So tell me why can't this be love?
You want it straight from the heart.
Oh, tell me why,
Can't this be love?

(Guitar Solo)

Woo! It's got what it takes...
So tell me why can't this be love?
Straight from the heart;
Oh tell me why,
Can't this be love?

Baby, why can't this be love?
Got to know why can't this be love?
I wanna know why can't this be love?

I don't know about you... but, ' I'm Getting Tired Of Always Being Ignored Until Your Own Butt Is Already In The Fire '! Perhaps, you should ( truthfully ) be listening before then....


Ahava and Shalom.

May Yahweh's Own: Love and Peace - be, continually, upon you!
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! Bear in mind, that I generally answer any scriptural questions within 24 hours or less.