Sunday, August 14, 2016

A Message From The Watchman.....

Ozzy Ozbourne - Crazy Train ( 1980 ).
As of August 8th 2016, all of our embedded videos - at both: America In Prophecy and ( it's sister site ) The All Seeing Eye - have stopped working; due to some unexpected changes from within either: Youtube, or ( even perhaps ) Blogger.

Never fear, however, ' Now That I've Figured It All Out, I'll Soon Have Everything Back Up And Running '... but, please be patient, since I now have literally thousands of articles to go back and update!

In the meantime: You Can Still Read All Of Those Interesting Articles, Click On All Of The Informational Links, and Study All Of Those Accompanying Scriptures... because, the only thing affected is The Embedded Video Player In Each Of Those Postings.

Sorry, about all of the inconvenience....

That's right: " Welcome To My House ".....
The Question, that I have for you: " My Own Interested Readers "... is, which particular blog should I truthfully focus upon first?

I'm, just saying... folks, I Honestly Need Some Valuable Input Here....

So, Why Not Leave A Comment Expressing Your Own Useful Opinion!
*** NOTE: After re-writing the video embedding code and spending an entire week repairing around a hundred of my own articles... I woke up this morning to find that [ lo and behold ]: " The Powers That Be Have Now Fixed Whatever The Problem Was In The First Place "... and, while I should be overjoyed at this unusual development, I Can't Help But Feel Like I Have Now Wasted A Great Deal Of Extremely Precious Time! }


Ahava and Shalom.

May Yahweh's Own: Love and Peace - be, continually, upon you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! Bear in mind, that I generally answer any scriptural questions within 24 hours or less.